8 Nights / 9 Days
As one of the oldest cultures in the world, Sri Lanka has a large number of historical monuments and a very unique heritage. Experience the beauty of tropical forests and colorful landscapes. Discover some of the world’s most significant UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It is an awe-inspiring country to explore owing to the diversity created by the country’s Buddhist, Hindu, and colonial histories.
Itinerary highlights at a glance
- Visit World Heritage Sites designated by UNESCO for having cultural and historical significance
- Step into the Spice Gardens in Matale to see many different types of spices Sri Lanka is famous for.
- Religious remnants of the Golden Cave Temple of Dambulla
- History and Art in Dalada Maligawa which houses the sacred Tooth Relic
- Breathtaking scenery on the Train Ride to Ella
- Touring the idyllic town of Ella and Sparkling waters of Ravana’s waterfall
- Ascent the Little Adams Peak
- The beautiful piece of engineering in a deep green valley, the 9 Arch Bridge
- Explore the Ravana Caves
- Catch the surf and enjoy local treats in the Sandy Beaches of Weligama
- Beauty and history in Galle Dutch Fort.
- Reenergize in Colombo, the corporate hub and home to various cultures, entertainment, and a variety of cuisines.