7 Nights / 8 Days
Sri Lanka’s Hill Country is an awe-inspiring, and breathtaking part of the island, set amid emerald peaks, breathtaking views, and hillsides covered with tea plantations and waterfalls.
Enjoy the beauty of nature, and be captivated by the mystifying country that boasts an extensive cultural heritage. Known for its tea plantations and bio-diverse rainforests, Nuwara Eliya is also the center of Sri Lanka’s tea country, which produces a large share of the world’s finest tea.
Itinerary highlights at a glance
- History and Art in Dalada Maligawa which houses the sacred Tooth Relic
- Breathtaking scenery on the Train Ride to Nuwaraeliya.
- Relaxation and exquisite beauty of Little England Cottages
- Sri Lanka’s widest waterfall, Clair’s referred as the “Little Niagra of Sri Lanka”
- Touring the idyllic town of Ella and Sparkling waters of Ravana’s waterfall
- Ascent the Little Adams Peak
- The beautiful piece of engineering in a deep green valley, the 9 Arch Bridge
- Explore the Ravana Caves
- Reenergize in Colombo, the corporate hub and home to various cultures, entertainment and a variety of cuisines.