10 Nights 11 Days
Sri Lanka is a wonderful relaxed destination that is easily deserving of its title ‘Paradise Island’. The country is home to unbelievable wildlife and incredible food, sprawling ancient capitals, giant Buddha statues, intricate temples, national parks filled with wildlife, and white sand tropical beaches. Travel to some of Sri Lanka’s greatest sites while staying in stylish and comfortable hotels. From the golden sunshine to the spicy cuisine, the country radiates warmth. A journey through Sri Lanka will take you straight to the heart of the country’s cultural heritage. Explore the ruins of past civilizations, search for rare and beautiful animals, and indulge in a relaxing vacation on palm-fringed beaches. Along the road in Sri Lanka, you’ll pass Hindu temples, Buddhist shrines, churches and mosques. Enjoy the hospitality of locals eager to share their homes, food, and stories on a journey that will leave you with many of your own stories to share. A shining gem in the Indian Ocean, also known as a pearl, this exotic island will bring nothing but smiles. Itinerary highlights at a glance
- Religious remnants of the Golden Cave Temple of Dambulla
- Embark on an adventure to the Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Visit World Heritage Sites designated by UNESCO for having cultural and historical significance
- Step in to the Spice Gardensin Matale to see many different types of spices Sri Lanka is famous for.
- History and Art in Dalada Maligawa which houses the sacred Tooth Relic
- Explore Nuwara Eliya in its glory
- Jaw dropping wildlife and landscapes at Yala National Park with Leopard and Elephant sighting
- Golden beaches and memories in Unawatuna
- Sea Turtle Hatchery, home to a number of endemic species that are not to be found elsewhere in the world.
- A day excursion at the Galle Fort
- Reenergize in Colombo, the corporate hub and home to various cultures, entertainment and a variety of cuisines.